4D3N Poland Trip: Novotel Krakow City West Hotel Review

"If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"
  
After wandering around for few hours in the city, it is time to take a rest at our booked hotel. Since we went with a tour group from Indonesia, it is a given that the hotel is usually revolving around Novotel, Holiday Inn, and other hotels belong to this category. In Krakow, we stayed at Novotel Krakow City West (which I suppose located on the Western part of Krakow?).

4D3N Poland Trip: Novotel Krakow City West Hotel Review

While the hotel does not really have the latest TV in the room (oh my gawd, that tv is ancient but it's not like we had time to watch any TV programme since most of the channels are broadcasted in Polish anyway), the bedroom is pretty clean and these days, we are happy enough with a clean bedroom. Hahaha. 

Novotel Krakow City West Hotel amenities

Here is our twin bedroom. No spare pillow provided I see. If you have the luck with the not-so-soft pillow, you have to make peace with it and pray hard that you can sleep on it. 

Twin bedroom at Novotel Krakow City West Hotel

The bathroom is equipped with a bath tub instead of shower cubicle. Not sure why but my cousin claimed that her bathroom is haunted by a none other than a naked male ghost somemore. I suppose supernatural power to interact with horny ghost may have run in certain family member, thankfully not my power. I would not know how to deal with that. Some kind of exorcism maybe? 

Bathroom at Novotel Krakow City West Hotel

Anyway, I can guarantee that our stay at Novotel Krakow City West hotel is pretty much peaceful without any disturbance from human and non-human. My cousin is just...unlucky (or lucky?) I guess. Hahaha. Oh right, toiletries are pretty basic and I did not recall that toothbrush is provided in the bathroom so bear in mind that you may need to bring your travel toothbrush everywhere since not all hotels provide complimentary toothbrush nowadays. 

Toiletries at Novotel Krakow City West Hotel

The view from outside our twin bedroom. Hmm, nothing special I suppose. 

Morning view from Novotel Krakow City West hotel

Breakfast. Picture's kinda blurred because I think my soul has not been fully awaken yet and hence, the shaky shot of my simple breakfast which taste good with Nutella. In fact, everything taste good with Nutella. Hazelnuts, we need you. 

Breakfast at Novotel Krakow City West Hotel

Cured ham, pork pate and smoked fish. Hmm, not my usual kind of breakfast but it is always interesting to try out something different from your usual breakfast. Hehehe. #adventurous

Breakfast at Novotel Krakow City West Hotel

Saw KPMG (one of the Big 4 accountancy firms) on the way out from hotel. I suppose Novotel Krakow City West is located in an industrial area where big names corporation are stationed. IBM is located in the same building as KPMG so yeah, most likely. Not that I really care though. 

Office building at Krakow Poland

Novotel Krakow City West Hotel is located at: 

Armii Krajowej 11, 30-150
Krakow, Poland

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment