Singapore Eats: SIFU, Bugis Junction

"I don't need a telescope to see that there's hope and that makes me feel brave."

 There is a famous English saying "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going". But to be honest with you, most of the times when the going gets tough I just feel like curling on my bed under the protection of a blanket. This is when I need to go listen to the words of God and one my favourite sermon to hear is from none other than the Senior Pastor of the church I'm currently attending. If you need an encouragement when your going gets tough, you can listen to his sermon here -> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHVdK0_B24g.

The words of God is the one thing that can keep me going in this life really. And that's how I encourage myself to go to work everyday and hence, the lunch time that come with it. Yeay!

Singapore Eats: SIFU, Bugis Junction

This time, my fellow office-warrior (we had shared so many struggles together back when we worked together and now, when we are working at different office) meeting me at Bugis Junction to eat lunch at SIFU. SIFU provides Hong Kong dining scene with a twist. Most of their food focus on noodles and rice based dishes but I had to say the restaurant do offer some interesting twist especially to the noodles. The "twist" seems to be inspired by other countries like Japan and Taiwan. 

Food menu from SIFU at Bugis Junction

I was in the mood for soup based dish so I ordered SIFU's Signature Roasted Chicken Thigh and Shrimp Dumpling Soup Noodle (SGD 10.80). I find this dish to be comforting. The noodle though is quite special because SIFU seems to use noodle which has the texture like vermicelli but more QQ. Okay, I don't really know how to describe that in layman term so I guess you just had to try them yourself. It got pretty messy when you try to eat chicken thigh in a soup so it's better if you ask for a small plate where you can put the chicken there. Less mess. #cleaneating

Chicken chop soup noodle from SIFU at Bugis Junction

Back to the office, someone bought a cake from Cedele. It seems that you ain't gonna get slim after all working in my office. Fat-aside, I had never seen this type of cake from Cedele before. My colleague said it's a Chocolate Pistachio Cake. While I am a devoted fan of Cedele's carrot cake, I can vouch that this cake is not bad either. 


Pistachio chocolate cake from Cedele

Good meal seems to precede good day. The next morning, our team has received a thank you note for the big big boss. If only there's cash inside but nonetheless, thank you for the appreciation Boss. #dontsackus 

Thank you card from boss

SIFU is located at: 

200 Victoria Street, 
69 Bugis Junction

Opening hours:

Daily 11.30AM - 10.30PM

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment