Singapore Food Log: Les Patisseries

It seems to me that the neighbourhood of Upper Thomson is populated by a lot of cafe selling waffles and ice cream. Well this is good news for me who love the combination of warm thick waffle and ice cream plus sauce. In the midst of many choices, I decided to go go to Les Patisseries because it’s basically just right beside the cafe that I just visited, Columbus Coffee Co. I was really lazy to walk that day. Hahaha. 
Singapore Food Log: Les Patisseries
 
At 8PM-ish on a public holiday, the cafe was deserted. But we did not mind it because after all my bae and I were on a date and we love quiet and dim cafe as our dating venue. There is a menu right outside the cafe so you can check out their selection of waffle, ice cream and sauce before stepping into the cafe. There are a few cakes available at the counter too but they did not pique my interest at all, unfortunately. 
 
Les Patisseries, Upper Thomson
 
The great thing about how Les Patisserie serve their waffle is that although the cafe offers their set waffle creation, it also offers option for its diners to create their own waffle at both half size and full size. You can choose the combination of the waffle (plain/double chocolate/ earl grey/ rose), ice cream (salted caramel/ belgium chocolate/ madagascar vanilla/ mint chocolate chip/ thai milk tea/ mango sorbet/ raspberry sorbet/ rose & lychee/ horlicks/ strawberry shortcake/ cookies and cream) and sauce (horlicks/ classic vanilla/ dark chocolate/ salted caramel/ lychee puree/ forest berries compote/ maple syrup). The waffle costs ranging from SGD 3.5 to SGD 4.5 for half size and SGD 6 to SGD 8 for full size, ice cream costs SGD 4 per scoop and sauce costs ranging from SGD 2.5 to SGD 3.5.
 
Chilling out at Les Patisseries Upper Thomson
 
 I let bae chose the combination because I am okay with the selection since there is no durian inside the option. He came back with a combination of half-sized earl grey waffle, mint chocolate chip ice cream (his all-time favourite, why do boys love mint ice cream/chocolate/drink?) and salted caramel sauce. Our waffle creation costs SGD 10.50 (SGD 4.5 + SGD 4 + SGD 2). This is the first time I saw the option of choosing half waffle (except Gelare, maybe?) and I was really glad this option is available because I was pretty full from my gluttony at Columbus Coffee Co right before visiting Les Patisserie. 
 
Half waffles with mint straciatella ice cream
 
Les Patisseries is located at: 
 
222 Upper Thomson
Singapore
 
Nearest MRT: Marymount
 
Opening times:
 
Monday to Thursday - 11AM to 11.30PM
Friday - 11AM to 1.30AM
Saturday - 9AM to 1.30AM
Sunday - 9AM to 11.30PM

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment