Jakarta Eats: J Co Donuts at Soekarno Hatta International Airport

Arriving at Soekarno Hatta airport on a Friday evening is very tricky. The thing is, our public transportation is lousy to the max and hence, your only option to get out of the airport is by either taking a "trusted" cab (i.e. only selected cabs qualify for this) or ask your relatives to pick you up. Both options...are not quick due to (a) queue and (b) bad traffic.

So it was kinda expected that my mum had not arrived yet at the airport when I came out from the arrival hall. Oh well, in times like this, a cafe is deeply appreciated. So, I made my way to the nearest cafe in terminal 3 of Soekarno Hatta airport, J-Co Donut.

Jco Donut at Soekarno Hatta

The great news about buying a frappuccino from J-Coffee, which is the coffee bar of J Co Donuts, is the free donut that came with the drink. Yum! 


I hello my mum with a sugary smile when she finally arrived 40 minutes later. Hahaha. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment