Singapore Eats: Fatboy's The Burger Bar, Katong

During my very rare adventure in the East side of Singapore, I stumbled upon Fatboy's Burger. My friend was so excited because she loves burger very much. And hence, without so much thought, she dragged me into Fatboy's. 

Fatboy's The Burger Bar Katong

I found the burger menu kinda normal but I was quite amused when I saw the beers menu. The name of the beers are rather...on the vulgar side. Hahaha.

Bottled Beers Menu at Fatboy's The Burger Bar Katong

The weather was kinda hot though so we didn't order beer and opted for cider instead. 

Bundaberg Australian Cider at Fatboy's The Burger Bar Katong

I tried out the Royale with Cheese (S$12.00) which is basically consist of a beef patty, aged cheddar, BBQ sauce, and onion marmalade. The burger is served with thick fries and a piece of lettuce and a slice of tomato. Wow, are the last two piece of veggies a garnish, a decoration or a joke? (I suppose veggie is not the forte here). 

FatBoy's The Burger Bar Royale with Cheese Burger

If you don't want to travel that far to Katong to eat try Fatboy's, there's another branch located at Holland Village. It's located further down from main lane where the MU Parlour cafe is located. 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment