Singapore Eats: Saying Goodbye at Extra Virgin Pizza, Asia Square

The day before I left for my language study trip to Taiwan, my friend brought me to a pizza joint in Asia Square called Extra Virgin Pizza. I totally have no idea why they describe a pizza as a virgin but its website states that every virgin is unique. So...maybe what they mean is, Extra Virgin Pizza sells pizza which can't be found anywhere else in the world, or at least in Singapore. Hmm, okay, still don't get it. Moving on right along...

Saying Goodbye at Extra Virgin Pizza Asia Square

We ordered the spicy pepperoni which listed tomato, mozzarella, pepperoni, chilli flakes, oregano and parmigiano reggiano as its main ingredients. Although the pizza is supposedly on the thin side, I find the dough is kinda too tough for my taste. Unless you like hard-to-chew pizza. 

Spicy Pepperoni at Extra Virgin Pizza

And my guest to find a perfect pizza joint in Singapore continues...

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment