Singapore Travel: Fun Day at LINE Friends Pop Up Store

LINE Friends had made appearance in Singapore shore before and recent news mentioned that they are making a comeback now in Singapore. More details at the end of the post. If you don't know what to expect, well it's basically a chance for you to grab all those cute LINE merchandises while they are here. I visited the pop up store before and oh boy, it was so cute. Bring a camera!

LINE Friends Pop Up Store Singapore

The store is decorated will all kind of goods which I don't mind displaying at my own house. I seriously don't mind putting a painting of Sally's face (re: the yellow duck) in my living room. Of course, I would need a house to do that. One day, definitely. #optimist

LINE Friends Painting

You know LINE Friends originated from Japan and the Japanese generally loves the concept of hanging plush toys in their bags. So you will be able to find a lot of plush toys in LINE Friends pop up store. 

LINE Friends Plush Toys Merchandise

A big pillow of Sally's head. Sally is totally my biased and I went crazy over her. But there is no space to put anywhere in my small rented room. Hikz. #mourn

Sally Head Pillow LINE Friends Pop Up Store

If you are not a fan of Sally, there is definitely more merchandises sold for Brown and Cony. Moon too! So you can buy a lot of other stuff too here. The price range is quite reasonable as the original price in Japan is not that cheap either. 

Me and Sally LINE Friends

This time, LINE Friends pop up store is set at the atrium of 313 Somerset. I have not been there yet but I will post about it as soon as possible. Btw, LINE Friends facebook page mentions that there'll be a limited edition Swarovski bracelet in store. 

Limited Edition Cony Swarovski Bracelet

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment