Inside Core Pacific City Living Mall, Taipei

Following up my last post, we are going inside the core of the Living Mall now.

Inside Core Pacific Living Mall Taipei Taiwan
The feeling is kinda similar to going to some high-tech building or space station. I dunno why. I can't explain. Haha.

Core Pacific City Living Mall Taipei Taiwan
I am not kidding when I say the stores are located at the core. 

Shops at the Core Pacific City Living Mall Taipei
The view of the core from the top of the elevator. 

View from the top of Core Pacific City Living Mall Taipei
The food court is located at the basement. But I was quite full that day so I did not buy anything from here. =P

Core Pacific City Living Mall Food Court Taiwan
Core Pacific City Living Mall is located at the Taipei City Hall area. You can see the map below to see the location of the mall. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment