Singapore Cafe: Jewel Coffee, Asia Square

YY is an avid coffee-drinker. In other words, she can differentiate which coffee taste better than the other. I, on the other hand, think that everything is considered coffee as long as it smells like one.

Just like that, I leave the decision to decide where to hang out for a cup of coffee to YY. This time, she suggests Jewel Coffee. Okay, off we go.

Jewel Coffee Asia Square Menu
Jewel Coffee is located at prime district for a cafe which sells coffee, in between Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar. And hence, expect a queue of office workers every weekday lunchtime here. 

Jewel Coffee Barista Asia Square Singapore
One of Jewel Coffee's best seller drinks is its Iced Mocha. Which I give my vote as well. It has a price tag of S$6 though. U_U.

Jewel Coffee Iced Mocha Asia Square Singapore
Please do let me know if you know if there's any cafe selling iced mocha below S$6.00. I can't find any in these days. 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment