Jakarta Eats: Poke Sushi, Crowne Plaza Hotel

After XX-th attempt by my friend to bring me to Poke Sushi, I finally went there but not with him. I went with my family instead because my mum bought a voucher from Groupon. Hahaha.

Poke Sushi Menu Hotel Crowne Plaza Jakarta
The voucher entitled us to for a certain set with sushi combination. It comes with the salmon sashimi. My mum does not eat this so more for me, yeah! 

Salmon Sashimi Poke Sushi Hotel Crowne Plaza
This is the sushi platter. A mixed of salmon roll, unagi roll and crabstick roll. All yummy!

Salmon Unagi Crabstick Roll Poke Sushi Crowne Plaza
We ordered ala carte item from the menu which is outside the voucher's scope. This roll is called Mini Dynamite Roll. And if a dynamite taste this good, I don't mind exploding. #eh

Mini Dynamite Roll Poke Sushi Jakarta
Poke Sushi has expanded in recent years. Now Poke Sushi can be found in shopping mall too like Grand Indonesia or Summarecon Mall Serpong (if you don't stay in Jakarta). 


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment