Singapore Eats: Da Paolo Bistro Bar, Rochester Park

Before I stay in the West side of Singapore, I have no idea nor that I heard the name "Rochester". Little that I know it's considered one of the posh areas in Singapore on par with Dempsey (near Orchard). Rochester is located around Buona Vista area.

What was I doing at Rochester? This was the night where three broke girls going to taste what the expats usually have for dinner.

Our three-course dinner (own choice) that night are:

1. Calamari with homemade squid ink mayonnaise 

The sauce is nice but the portion looks so little for the prize. Are we just too hungry or simply cannot appreciate the art of eating little? #hungrygirls

Fried Calamari Da Paolo Bistro Bar Rochester Park
2. Crabmeat & Homemade Tagliatelle

This was the best dish that night. I just re-declare my love for tagliatelle. 

crabmeat and homemade tagliatelle da paolo bistro bar rochester
3. Parma Ham & Rockets 

Da Paolo Bistro Bar describes their pizzas as pizzas with attitude. However, we feel that the attitude of this parma ham & rockets is milder compared to the above tagliatelle. 

Parma Ham and Rockets Pizza Da Paolo Bistro Bar Rochester
A good friend of mine brought me flowers that night. I'm so pleased because that was my first flower bouquet from a friend. #singleforsolong

Orange Roses Bouquet
If you are taking the MRT, you need to walk a bit of a distance from Buona Vista MRT to Da Paolo Bistro Bar at 3 Rochester Drive. Follow your google maps and you'll be fine. =P

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment