Singapore Eats: Astons Prime, The Centrepoint Orchard

There are three types of Astons restaurant in Singapore. The more expensive one is called Astons Prime while the cheaper counterpart is called Astons Specialties. The cheapest one as far as I know is the one located at Ang Mo Kio Hawker, and it's called Astons Express. Since we don't know about this fact, my friend and I accidentally visited the more expensive one. I suppose that time we were meant to enjoy better quality food (and hence, pay more!). XD

The side dish concept in Astons Specialties is changed to the Salad Bar style in Astons Steak & Salad. So, you can pick whatever side dishes that you like in Astons Specialties and pile them all on your plate.

Astons Steak & Salad The Salad Bar

No limit for how many times you can go to the Salad Bar. I guess, your tummy is your limit. 

Astons Steak & Salad Centrepoint Salad Bar

My salmon has arrived. Oh~~~look at that slab. Well if they give me lousy portion for S$28, I'm so gonna grill them. Hehehe.


My friend ordered steak. Taste wonderful too. 

Astons Prime Steak The Centrepoint Orchard

Expect a queue when you come here on a weekend. I guess it is also due to the part no one will leave the Salad Bar early. All you can eat means long eating time. 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment