Singapore Eats: Omakase Burger, Wisma Atria

Another place for you to have your burger baby. Different from typical fast food burger joint, Omakase sells its burgers at premium price, starting from S$14.90 for its cheeseburger. Let's see how good the burgers are.

Omakase Wisma Atria Orchard
My order of cheeseburger. The portion looks so small despite its heavy price tag. This comment is coming from a girl, nonetheless. I don't think boys will be satisfied eating a burger this small (unless they are on diet?).

Omakase Cheeseburger Wisma Atria Orchard
My friend ordered Omakase Chicken Sandwich, which I think it's a burger too (just different naming). She agreed that the portion is too small. Despite it comes with a portion of fries. 

Omakase Chicken Sandwich Wisma Atria Orchard

I guess I'll stick to Burger King for a burger fix then.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment