Taiwan Instagrammable Food: Good Partner Coffee, Kaohsiung


Taiwan Instagram Food: Good Partner Coffee, Kaohsiung
Cute coffee art from Good Partner Coffee, Kaohsiung
Latte art from Good Partner Coffee, Kaohsiung
Good Partner Coffee, Kaohsiung
 Good morning, hope everyone have a beautifuulll day. Oh gosh, I sound like this evil bear, Monokuma, a character from a playstation game called Danganronpa. Despite his evilness, he’s so funny and he’s really the main anchor of the game. Hmm, why do I start my day talking about some game...ah right, I need my caffeine fix. 
 
Talking about coffee, does it cheer you up if the barista put some effort into making the latte art? I feel kinda meh if the barista do the latte art half-heartedly, like the shape is something resembling heart and yet the heart looks distorted, you know what I mean? In this case, if a simple latte art is able to make you happy, how about a 3D latte art in the shape of cute bear, panda or even fox?
 
Good Partner Coffee, a cafe in Wenxin Road at Kaohsiung, happens to be able to do that. They have green tea latte and normal latte and the one which comes with the fox latte art costs NTD 80. Oh my gawd, isn’t that 4 SGD? That’s cheap for Singapore standard because latte usually is in the 5 SGD-ish for hot version. However, the most impressive thing about the latte art fom Good Partner Coffee is...is that a cute bear on my coffee? They are so good in playing around with the foam (and decorate it) I must say. When I put foam on my coffee, it will be just a lump of foam, while Good Partner Coffee’s barista is able to turn the foam into an artistic bear sitting on the coffee or even soaking in the coffee. I wonder how long will it take for me to drink this coffee because I will surely spend few more minutes to take picture of it. 
 
Good Partner Coffee is located at Wenxin Road, a 2 blocks away from Yucheng Road where Ruifeng Night Market is located in Kaohsiung. It should not be so hard to find this cafe as long as you have Google Map with you in Taiwan. Have fun with the bear~
 
Credits: @canney_yang, @ms0569170, @nini_food0822, @goodpartner_coffee, @jim890526

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment