Takeaway Review: Flame Diced Beef Cubes, ION Orchard


Takeaway Food Review: Huo Yan Shai Zi Niu, ION Orchard
Takeaway box of Taiwanese beef cubes from Huo Yan Shai Zi Niu
Beef rice box from Huo Yan Shai Zi Niu ION Orchard
 
ION Orchard was a madness for an introvert to eat alone on a Sunday so I decided to order takeaway food instead. The best place to look for takeaway food in ION Orchard is gotta be the basement level of the mall. There are various option to choose from pizza, donut, kaisen bowl, Korean fish cake, curry puff, etc. But one thing that kinda lured me in that day was the smell of torched beef meat from Huo Yan Shai Zi Niu. 
 
Huo Yan Shai Zi Niu came to Singapore from the Taiwan shore. The funny thing is I’ve never really seen it before, maybe it’s pretty new there too? I was in dilemma whether to have just the beef cubes only or with rice but since I was kinda hungry after walking around checking out clothes, I decided to go with the small beef rice box (8 SGD). 
 
Turns out, there are a few numbers of order came before me so I had to wait a bit patiently before my name getting called to collect my order. The smell of the butter-ish beef dices is enough to entice me to just eat it there right now. Oh but there’s not seat at Huo Yan Shai Zi Niu, right? No problem because there are 3 standing tables near to Bread Society where you can eat your takeaway food (while standing) peacefully. Cony wanted a bite too. 
 
Overall the beef cubes was pretty decent and they are marinated and cooked well in butter. There are some fat parts of the beef dice which I know it’s quite yummy but I tried not to eat them so much. Quite good takeaway food, I must say. Yumz! They have other outlet at Plaza Singapura too. So go give them a try if you have a beef craving. Hehe. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment