Singapore Eats: Chicken Parmigiana Lunch Set at Tanuki Raw Bar, Orchard Central

Well, to be honest with you, I often go to Orchard and yet, I seldom step into Orchard Central. When I was looking for my friend, who is apparently already dozing off at one of Quiznos' sofa, I spotted this restaurant called Tanuki Raw Bar. 

Tanuki Raw Bar at Orchard Central Singapore

Tanuki Raw Bar serves lunch set everyday. This seems to be very popular with the nearby office crowd (although not many). I ordered the Chicken Parmigiana Lunch Set which comes with white sesame rice and miso soup. 

Chicken Parmigiana Lunch Set at Tanuki Raw Bar, Orchard Central

The Chicken Parmigiana tastes kinda oily although it is not bad in general. I wish it can be less oily. And hence, makes me less guilty after finishing it. 

Chicken Parmigiana at Tanuki Raw Bar, Orchard Central


Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment