Singapore Eats: Tokyo Pasta Mario, Wisma Atria

Tokyo Pasta Mario has opened a stall at Food Republic over at Wisma Atria in Orchard. During one of my "I-dunno-what-to-eat" rituals, I gave it a go. From the menu offered, customers can see that Tokyo Pasta Mario is a combination of traditional Italian pasta cooked in Japanese way. After customer is done ordering, the server will give an alarm which will ring when the order is ready for collection. 


My order is tomato and beef meat sauce spaghetti (S$6.80). I find this dish to be quite yummy. This does not happen often because usually I find Japanese pasta to be quite tasteless. Hahaha. 


Since the price is still considered reasonable in this crazy high-cost modern world, I will probably come back here again whenever I visit Food Republic at Wisma Atria. 


Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment