Singapore Eats: Pasta and Paella at PasarBella, The Grandstand Bukit Timah

Straight after our visit to fish and meat market section, we arrived at the middle section of PasarBella at the Grandstand, the Spice Section. 

Five & Spice Kitchen at PasarBella The Grandstand

I was kinda expecting spice market like what I saw in Dubai before but I suppose I don't think there are a lot of people who really like to cook from scratch in Singapore so selling ready-to-eat pasta will be more practical here. For goodness cake, my rent term even comes with no-cooking clause. U_U.

Pasta Section at PasarBella The Grandstand

Now, this is one big knuckle. We were pretty shocked when we saw the size. Hahaha. Too shocked to try (well, the price is rather shocking too). =P

Big Knuckle in PasarBella the Grandstand Singapore

Few metres ahead, we saw an interesting big pan of yellow gooey looking thing. Lured by curiosity, we came closer to it. 

Big pan of paella at PasarBella the GrandStand Singapore

This big pan is used to cook paella. A very big portion of paella. Kinda makes me want to go to Spain for my next holiday. The paella that I tried locally in Singapore does not really impress me. Although I am not really sure how the original paella in Spain tastes. 

A big pan of paella in PasarBella The Grandstand

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment