Singapore Eats: Exotic Beer at PasarBella, The Grandstand

After passing through the meat and the dessert section of the market, our adventure is getting more and more interesting. 

PasarBella the Grandstand Bukit Timah Singapore

Other than food, there is a section selling kitchen tools and wine. And looks where the arrow is pointing...


...to my favourite word, BEER. I kinda feel like Homer Simpson now. XD

Beer Section at PasarBella the Grandstand Bukit TImah Singapore

Huh? You are not that into alcohol? Why??? Okay okay, if you are not that enthusiastic about beer, there is a non-alcoholic section too for you, tea-lover. Don't tell me you don't drink tea too. 

Brewing Tea at PasarBella The Grandstand Bukit Timah Singapore

As for me, I will enjoy this exotic banana beer, thank you very much. 

Exotic Beer at PasarBella The Grandstand Singapore

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment