Singapore Eats: Our Humble Dinner at My Little Spanish Place, Bukit Timah

When we came in to My Little Spanish Place, we had this feeling like we were entering someone's house. Located at the shophouses row in Bukit Timah, My Little Spanish Place offers a dining experience in a homey setting. That does not mean that My Little Spanish Place is not serious about its dinner menu. For instance, there are 50 types of Spanish wine you can choose from the humble-looking wine cabinet. 

Our Humble Dinner at My Little Spanish Place, Bukit Timah

My Little Spanish Place also has its own Spanish cured meat station. 

Spanish cured meat station at My Little Spanish Place Bukit Timah

We've never tried Spanish cured meats before so we ordered Tabla de Embutidos which is a selection of Spanish cured meats and sausages (S$21). The cured meats are served with olives. 

Tabla de Embutidos at My Little Spanish Place Bukit Timah

When you go to a Spanish restaurant, ordering tapas is a must. So we shared Croquetas (S$12). This is basically a croquette stuffed with Jamon (i.e. ham). They are so creamy, I love them!

Croquetas at My Little Spanish Place Bukit Timah

For the mains, of course we ordered one of the paellas. We tried Paella de Marisco (S$42 for small or S$74 for medium) which is basically a seafood paella. It has prawns, squid, black mussels, clams and fish in it.

Paella di Marisco at My Little Spanish Place Bukit Timah

For our dessert, we went the chocolate route and ordered Tarta de Chocolate (S$14). Cute chocolate tartlets served with strawberry sorbet. Yum!

Tarta de Chocolata at My Little Spanish Place Bukit Timah



Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment