Singapore Eats: Just Another Lunch Time, Vanilla Bar & Cafe

Located in a row of shophouses at Telok Ayer area, I often miss out this quaint restaurant called Vanilla Bar & Cafe until my colleague brought me here. The ambience inside the restaurant screams cozy and it's like having your meal in one of the room set by IKEA. 

Just another lunch time at Vanilla Bar & Cafe

The lunch menu at Vanilla Bar & Cafe is quite unique in a way that they serve a lot of fusion dishes. Some combination are either so weird or...revolutionary I guess. 

Vanilla Bar & Cafe Menu

I ordered one of the weird combination menu. It's Thai green curry chicken don topped with onsen egg and seaweed. Thai x Jap lunch for me, I suppose. XD

Green Curry Chicken Don with Onsen Egg Vanilla Bar & Cafe

Vanilla Bar & Cafe can be an alternative for lunch venue for those people working near Telok Ayer/ Amoy area. Especially if you are looking for an air-conditioned lunch venue. The price is leaning on the more expensive direction as some menu starts from S$15.- minimum. 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment