Bali Eats: A rendezvous with friends at Potato Head Beach Club, Seminyak

Bali has always been a special place for me and that makes me want to visit Bali so many times with different people. It's a land which can cater to many people's interest. Spirituality, food, nature, you name it. Bali has it all. Do take note when you saw these flowers at the side of the road, be careful not to kick them as they are put there for praying by the locals. 

Spiritual Bali Island in Indonesia

The memory of my last trip to Bali brought me back to the place where my high school friends and I had our reunion, Potato Head Beach Club at Seminyak. We knew that the place is gonna be so crowded so we tried to reach the place a bit earlier. 

A rendezvous with friends at Potato Head Beach Club, Seminyak

The atmosphere at Potato Head Beach Club is perfect for a reunion with friends. Added by the influence of cocktail on the beach, we talked about so many things. 

Drinks at the seaside at Potato Head Beach Club Bali

So much fun, so little time. 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment