10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Dean & Deluca, Shinjuku Station

I know that we have Dean & Deluca back here in Singapore, but, there is something different about the one that they have in Tokyo. To be honest with you, I was quite surprised when I found out that these pretty pastries are sold by Dean & Deluca. I guess I did not visit Dean & Deluca that often back in Singapore. Hahaha. 

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Dean & Deluca, Shinjuku Station

Dean & Deluca is located inside Shinjuku Station and it is super popular with the Japanese customers. I can't blame them because all the breads that Dean & Deluca sells look pretty delightful to my eyes. 

Red Velvet Bread at Dean & Deluca Shinjuku Station

Strawberry Meringue Roll? The name itself has exuded the yummy vibe. 

Strawberry Meringue Roll at Dean & Deluca Singapore

Dean & Deluca also sells a thank you gift which is filled with homemade jam. 

Dean & Deluca Thank You Gift Shinjuku Station

Gonna end this post with something totally random. We visited 7-11 after we have bought breads at Dean & Deluca and that's when we spotted an edible Gudetama. Will eating them make me as unmotivated as Gudetama? XD

Gudetama food at 7-11 Japan

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment