10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Kiddy Land, Harajuku

I just watched a travel show about Harajuku the other day at one of those cable TV channels which my mum subscribes back at home. Got a little jealous sometimes cause I got no telly on my own here in my rented room in Singapore. Oh well, anyway, I don't really have time to watch TV too.

Okay, where was I? Oh right, the show. When the cute host talked about Harajuku, she introduced this fun store named Kiddy Land. If you are a fan of Japanese characters like Hello Kitty, Doraemon, Gudetama, etc, you must give this store a visit.

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Kiddy Land, Harajuku

Kiddy Land is a toy paradise for both kids and adults. I don't really refer to the products sold by Kiddy Land as toys though. To me, they seem to be collectibles instead of toys. The atmosphere in this five-storey buildings screams "fun" so I think it's best to visit Kiddy Land later toward the day when you are done with the itinerary for the day.

Studio Ghibli Merchandises at Kiddy Land Harajuku Japan

This paper display of My Neighbour, Totoro, one of the finest creation of Studio Ghibli looks so cute. 

Studio Ghibli Totoro Paper Art at Kiddy Land Harajuku

Kiddy Land also has non-Japanese cartoon character toys too such as Powerpuff Girls. Konichiwa, Bubble-san! (I nearly got myself Bubble plush toy seriously).

Bubble Powerpuff Girls Soft Toy at Kiddy Land Harajuku

If you are a collector of pins, Kiddy Land sells all kind of pins from the big ones to the smaller ones. Oh my gawd, it's hard to resist temptation to buy stuff here. 

Powerpuff Girls pins at Kiddy Land Harajuku

Doraemon-themed cutlery and cookery can be found in Kiddy Land too. I always want to have a themed-kitchen to be honest with you (not sure in which lifetime).

Doraemon Merchandises at Kiddy Land Harajuku

Oh! Random pins. I love random stuff and hence, I got myself one pack of this. I got the yellow pin with Brown and Sally in sheep shape. Cute! 

LINE Friends random pins at Kiddy Land Harajuku Japan

Kiddy Land's opening hours:

Weekdays: 11AM - 9PM
Weekends: 10:30AM - 9PM

How to go to Kiddy Land:

Kiddy Land is situated in the middle of Omotesando. You can reach Kiddy Land by taking subway to Harajuku Station and take Omotesando exit. Alternatively, you can also reach Kiddy Land from Meiji-Jingumae Station (exit 4). 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment