10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Snoopy Town at Kiddy Land, Harajuku

"In life, it's not where you go - it's who you travel with."

I grow up watching Snoopy occasionally on my TV screen but I never really become a fan of it. My love for Snoopy is definitely lower than my love for Doraemon when I was little. But now, I can appreciate the smart quotes in Snoopy made by its creator, Charles M. Schultz as they seem to be relevant in life, as I go on.

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Snoopy Town at Kiddy Land, Harajuku

If you want to get Snoopy's merchandises in Japan, you should make your way to the basement level of Kiddy Land. You will be brought to Snoopy Town. 

Snoopy Town at Kiddy Land Tokyo Japan

There are so many Snoopy dolls here, in various sizes too. You can get the huggable size if your room is big enough. 

Snoopy Peanuts Dolls at Kiddy Land

Otherwise, how about the mobile/ bag decoration? Woodstock looks so cute too. 

Snoopy and Woodstock Mobile Chains at Kiddy Land

Okay, my first impression of this girly version of Snoopy is that Snoopy apparently has a hidden hobby of cross-dressing. I mean we are in Japan and cross-dressing is pretty common here, right? But turns out, this girly version of Snoopy is Belle, who is a sister of Snoopy. Wow. I did not know Snoopy has sibling but based on my latest research on the internet, apparently Snoopy has seven siblings. 

Belle's merchandise at Snoopy Town Kiddy Land

A lot of cute keychains and key covers to select from. 

Snoopy and friends' keychains at Kiddy Land

Japanese seem to be pretty crazy about mobile chain. I don't really use it because I don't think I can hang them anywhere on my phone. I wonder if Japanese's phones (or phone cases) are designed differently to accommodate key chains. 

Snoopy's mobile chains at Kiddy Land Harajuku

Snoopy Town is located at the underground level of Kiddy Land in Harajuku. Do visit Snoopy and his friends when you are in town. 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment