10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Throwback Times at Tokyo One Piece Tower

The last segment of Tokyo One Piece Tower is actually filled with clip art from the anime. I seriously don't mind having this painting hanged on my bedroom wall seriously. 

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Throwback Times at Tokyo One Piece Tower

You can even see a clip from the anime which explains the display. Anyone knows which arc this floating island is featured?

One Piece Art Display at Tokyo One Piece Tower

This scene always makes me kinda sad. It's the time to say goodbye to Going Merry. With heavy hearts, Luffy set the ship on fire and Going Merry was given a Viking funeral.

Funeral for Going Merry One Piece at Tokyo One Piece Tower

There is a mirror maze which you have to go through if you want to exit the theme park. It can get pretty confusing really. I keep bumping my feet to the mirror. 

MIrror maze inside Tokyo One Piece Tower

Once you have exited the mirror maze, you have to go through the flaming tunnel. The tunnel filled with hot wind too so you can feel the heat of...

Flame tunnel at Tokyo One Piece Tower Japan

...Ace's fire fist, which he used often to sink battleships and burn down mighty cities. Ah, such power. 

Ace's Fire Fist at Tokyo One Piece Tower Japan

If you can't keep up with the latest development on the seven seas, you can read up Daily Tongari to catch up with the latest news. 

Daily Tongari at Tokyo One Piece Tower Japan

It has been a fun experience for me since I know the story pretty well (at least, on the beginning part). I should probably continue reading the manga if I manage to trace back the last chapter which I read.

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment