10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Pompadour, Nakameguro

If you ask me what is the best experience in my Japan trip during spring, I will choose that Saturday morning walk near Nakameguro canal. The canal is so pretty with sakura trees on the left and right side of the canal. 

Nakameguro Canal during Spring Tokyo Japan

I will probably do my morning walk everyday in this kind of scenery. The weather is awesome too because it's not hot and yet, it does not rain. 

Nakameguro Tokyo Japan

On the way to Nakameguro river, I saw an interesting Japanese bakery which turns out to be a long standing bakery from Motomachi, Yokohama. Pompadour is now a popular bakery chain in Japan. 

10D9N Spring Japan Trip: Pompadour, Nakameguro

Pompadour is also the first bakery chain which I saw selling cronuts, a croissant-doughnut pastry. They look so good.

Pompadour Cronuts at Nakameguro Japan

Other than cronuts, Pompadour has so many different varieties of bread. Each looks pretty interesting in its own way.

Pompadour a popular bakery chain in Japan

But my choice of the day fell on the chocolate nutty cronuts. Each cronut costs 194 Japanese Yen (which is pretty standard amongst Japanese bakery prices) and it tastes good. Yummy! 

Chocolate cronuts at Pompadour Nakameguro Japan

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment